Here’s my redo of homework 6: the sequence tutorial. I changed the background image so it wasn’t “sci-fi” like. And I changed the fireplace slide to something that would fit into the background better.

 

Here’s my redo of homework 5: the spritely animation. I restarted from scratch since my first one was pretty awful. Originally, I had a “sporadic balloon” bouncing across the screen. This time, I’ve made the animation into a night sky theme. I used a star spinning across the frame (hopefully smoother than my balloon). I also have a rocket ship coming up into the frame. Since my objects were cartoon-ish, I added a filter onto the sky background to make it look less realistic to fit the theme.

 

I’ll be resubmitting other projects as well, as I finish them.